I wanted to do a quick post on an experiment of sorts I just did. For the past couple of years, when doing any Shakespeare, I do a Shakespearean Insult Wall. I used to do it the "old-fashioned" way, with poster paper and sticky notes.
I had been contemplating on switching it over to Padlet the last year or two. This year I finally did it. It worked out really well. I had the students create accounts so I could tell who was saying what, and I made it so I had to moderate comments, so that only ones done following the directions and complete would appear.
I think I'll do it again next year.
Side note: I'm really liking Padlet this year with the changes they've made/things they have added (COMMENTS!).